AX-7285 Interim QA Specialist
Interim position for global pharma managing GDP activities. This will also involve deputising for the Responsible Person when required, maintaining GDP aspects of Quality Systems and working closely with suppliers.
Global organisation – top 20 pharma
Fantastic, modern offices
In this key role you will be working to EU GDP standards driving GDP compliance and managing related quality systems. This will involve acting as a deputy Responsible Person and ensuring all third parties are conforming to local and European standards.
- Implement and maintain EU GDP compliant quality systems
- Driving improvement in systems through review of processes, handling complaints, CAPAs and raising deviations.
- Ensure that change controls are progressed in a timely manner
- Review quality agreements with third party warehouses/storage handlers
- Working with third parties to ensure GDP standards are followed, including transport of cold chain and ambient products
- Performing self-inspections when necessary
- Supporting the RP for recalls of products
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Life science or Health related degree
- Experience in GDP Quality Assurance. Additional site GMP experience in packaging/distribution is beneficial
- Good understanding of EU GDP standards
- Internal GDP auditing experience required, external GDP auditing preferred
- Trackwise experience desirable
Attractive Day rate contract
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7285.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
Cgmp, GMP, validation programs, auditing, audit, audits, manufacturing audits, AMT, analytical method transfers, Technology Transfer, validation, compliance, process improvements, Quality Compliance/Auditing quality assurance, Surrey, Manufacturing, audit program, quality agreement program, Quality systems, GMP QA, , TrackWise, audit, internal audit, external audit, GDP, CAPA, Responsible Person, deviations, logistics, supply chain, quality systems, UK affiliate, QA, Good distribution practice, LSP, logistics service providers, warehouse audit, cold chain, ambient, deputy responsible person, interim, interim QA specialist, interim quality assurance specialist, interim quality assurance, quality assurance, QA
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.