AX-7280 Medical Manager
Medical Manager role for this global research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group. Leading an MSL team and steering strategic medical business focus and communications to key opinion leaders and customers.
- Privately owned research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets
- Opportunity for line management responsibility
- Products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and endocrinology
- Strategically plan medical activities in alignment with marketing strategy.
- Lead a team of MSL's in order to achieve:
- Optimal support and development of KOL/ROL's
- High quality medical and scientific support/communication to internal and external customers (e.g. Ad Boards, training courses/workshops).
- Supervise, develop and manage Phase IV studies and IIT and ensure that proposals are aligned with medical objectives within company locally and globally. This includes the whole process according to SOP's. Ensures project needs are in line with commercial objectives.
- Provide high quality medical and scientific support/communications to internal and external customers (e.g. advisory board meetings, regional training courses/workshops together with KOL/ROL, support of speakers with presentations and literature research).
- Maintain high level of scientific and technical expertise in assigned therapeutic areas.
- Develop and increases knowledge of medical literature. Prepares and presents critical reviews of scientific publications and congresses, internally and externally.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Medical Degree and GMC registered
- Broad knowledge of general medicine
- Some experience in medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must be a ABPI final signatory
- Knowledge in planning and execution of scientific studies
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills (including presentations)
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
Bonus / Car Allowance / Pension / Medical
For a confidential discussion please telephone Farzaana Khan at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7280.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
Medical Manager / Medical Advisor / Senior Medical Advisor / IBD / GI / GI Medical Advisor /London Medical Advisor / Medical Advisor / Gastro Medical Affairs, medical manager, GMC, Medic, ABPI, ABPI Signatory, ABPI sign off, GMC, GMC registered
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.