AX-7271 Interim MSL Excellence Director
Lead position acting as the MSL centre of excellence interface, providing strategic functional vision & direction to MSLs across EMEA in addition to planning & implementing a major company Medical Affairs Summit.
Global organisation – top 20 pharma
Fantastic, modern offices
Broad role working with key stakeholders in Medical leadership team, commercial operation and external partners.
6 month contract (possibility to become permanent for the right candidate)
Key objectives of interim role:
- Act as the primary Medical Science Liaison centre of excellence interface to internal teams including Medical Affairs/the Medical Leadership Team and Commercial Operations as well as external/alliance partners.
- Develop an MSL Manager Forum series of meetings for MSL Managers within affiliate countries.
- Plan and implement an EMEA company Medical Affairs Summit meeting in November: The summit is to deliver it all - budget, logistics (though agency), agenda, content.
- Collaborate with appropriate commercial leadership to ensure alignment and management of appropriate expectations for MSL field medical.
- Assure all MSL-specific projects and programmes support strategic and product lifecycle development plans.
- Manage interactions with external and alliance partners, and support the understanding of the external environment and data gaps, translation of insights into strategies and activities and fulfilment of information needs.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- MSL Manager experience is essential
- Ideally experience gained in a similar role to that in a large pharma environment
- Experience of wider strategic planning, delivery and project/programme management within the medical affairs and MSL space strongly preferred
- Experience of working with senior level stakeholders internationally.
- Working knowledge of the relevant codes of practice including ABPI and EFPIA.
- Life sciences (ideally advanced) related degree
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
Attractive Day rate contract
For a confidential discussion please telephone Stuart Gregory at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7271.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
MSL, MSL Manager, medical science liaison, MSL manager, medical science liaison manager, Medical Excellence, project management, programme management, program management, centre of excellence, MSL centre of excellence, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, ABPI Code, ABPI, Medical Excellence Manager, MSL manager, strategy, summit planning., international, Interim MSL excellence director, MSL excellence director, Medical Science Liaison
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.