AX-7270 Clinical Project Manager – Interim
Opportunity for an experienced Clinical Project Management Consultant to join a niche global Biopharma organisation on an interim basis. High level of visibility and exciting and innovative science!
- Specialist Biopharma
- Studies in early phase stages
- Involvement in full lifecycle project management
- Ideally an immediate start or within the next month!
You will be responsible for project management of assigned clinical trials, pro-actively planning, driving, and tracking execution and performance of deliverables, timelines, budget and results according to the clinical development plan.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in clinical project management including project finances
- Experience in Oncology essential [Haematological Preferred]
- Experience of executing complex study designs in the early phases of clinical research
- Able to be in Oxford offices for part of the week.
Opportunity for some split office / remote work
For a confidential discussion please telephone Rebecca Bray at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7270.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
Clinical Project Manager / Clinical Study Manager / Interim Clinical Project Management role / Clinical Consultant / Clinical Research Freelancer / Clinical Interim / Oncology / Biotech / Biopharma / Oxford, CPM, clinical, Senior CPM, Senior Clinical Project Manager, clinical research, clinical study, clinical studies, global CPM, global study manager, senior clinical project manager, biopharmaceutical roles, European clinical project manager, european clinical study manager, vendor management, CRO management, early phase
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.