AX-7265 MSL Haemophilia – North UK
Experienced Medical Science Liaison (MSL) required by a pioneering global pharmaceutical company to cover the North UK region responsible for its Haemophilia medicines.
Opportunity to work for an international biopharmaceutical company with:
- A history in pioneering rare disease treatments.
- A strong portfolio and pipeline
- An expanding international presence.
- A dynamic, caring and fun working environment.
In this MSL role you will work as part of a small and close knit team, covering the North region of the United Kingdom including Scotland and Northern Ireland. Reporting into the Associate Medical Director for Haemophilia, the role is widely varied providing you with the opportunity:
- Develop and maintain a strong KOL network.
- Work on launch activities
- Involvement in late phase clinical trials including IIS and ISS.
- Providing medical and scientific expertise to internal teams when required. This includes medical input in to the local medical affairs plan and brand strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous MSL experience or similar customer facing role within the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. Key Account Manager) is essential.
- Haemophilia therapy area experience highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of the NHS.
- Up to date ABPI Code knowledge.
- Proven stakeholder management experience, including building KOL networks.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
Comprehensive including car allowance
For a confidential discussion please telephone Stuart Gregory at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7265.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
MSL, Medical science liaison, Scientific affairs, Medical affairs, KOL, haematology, hematology haemophilia, hemophilia, rare disease, rare diseases, orphan disease, North UK, Scotland, Norther Ireland.
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.