AX-7245 Global Safety Physician / Medical Director PV – R&D
Blue chip pharmaceutical company seeks an experienced Safety Physician to join their global team with responsibility for a portfolio of products across phase I to IV based in London.
- Key role is supporting the Central Safety Leadership Team and the broader business at both a strategic and operational level.
- Well established global PV team.
- Exciting game changing products with a strong pipeline in infectious diseases.
- A major driver of innovation in the HIV field.
- The company provides a challenging and rewarding working environment.
- Dedicated support to physicians seeking higher medical training.
Working within global pharmacovigilance, you will be aligned to specific medicines across Phase I to IV. Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to risk management planning by providing medical expertise.
- Ensuring safety information, including adverse event reporting, meets global standards.
- Overseeing regulatory documentation including drafting and submitting PSURs and / or DSURs.
- Driving signal detection, safety evaluation and labelling processes.
- Represents the company at both internal and external meetings including Safety Review boards.
- Provides medical expertise to ensure the proper development of new products and the optimal positioning and promotion of existing products.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Medical Degree and GMC registered or GMC permissible.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of provision of successful Clinical or Post Marketing Safety strategy and services.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with Senior Leaders within the organisation effectively
- Strong focus on the meeting the needs of Stakeholders and Customers
- Analytical mindset: a curious/ inquisitive personality.
- Leadership and coaching experience.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Christian Simon at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7245.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
PV Medical Director / Senior PV Physician / Senior Pharmacovigilance Physician / Senior Safety Physician / Senior Drug Safety Physician / Drug Safety Physician / PV Physician / Pharmaceutical Physician / Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance / PV / PVG / PV MD/ Medical Review/ PSUR/ Periodic Safety Update Report/ Safety Physician/ early phase/ Phase I/Phase II/ Phase III/ Phase IV/ Late Phase/ PII/ PIII/ PIV/ Signal detection/ safety evaluation/ labelling/ labeling/ GMC Registration / GMC / Respiratory/ Autoimmune disease / respiratory / Risk Management / RMP / Physician /
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.