AX-7237 Senior Medical Advisor – Rheumatology
Experienced Medical Advisor required by a world leading pharmaceutical company to join their UK Immunology franchise as a Senior Medical Advisor working on their Rheumatology monoclonal antibody.
Working in specialist division of one of a top 10 pharmaceutical company.
Opportunity to work in close knit team
Excellent career prospects with world leading company that is still growing.
In this newly created role, the Senior Medical Advisor will be a key medical expert for the company’s Rheumatology monoclonal antibody
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide input in to the Medical Affairs plans.
- Collaborate with industry KOLs and internal stakeholders highlighting disease awareness
- Shape the role, producing and maintaining best practice including collaborating with other franchise medics.
- Ensure compliance including adherence to the ABPI Code of Practice.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You will already be a Medical Advisor with UK market experience.
- GMC registered with completed core medical training.
- NHS structure knowledge.
- Expert working experience with the ABPI Code and relevant regulations
- Experience within speciality care.
- Experience within immunology especially rheumatology.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Farzaana Khan at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7237
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
Rheumatology/ monoclonal antibody/ Rheumatoid arthritis/ immunology/ Medical Advisor / Senior Medical Advisor / Medical adviser/ Senior Medical Adviser/ South East / Reading / Maidenhead / Buckinghamshire / Berkshire / London / South East / UK
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.