AX-7226 HCP Project Coordinator – Interim
Interim Project Coordinator required by a well-known pharmaceutical company for their global healthcare professional engagement team based in London.
- Contract available due to increased workload.
- Opportunity to work at a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working as part of the Global HCP/External Expert engagement team. The team hire c.2000 external experts a year.
As the interim project coordinator you will be putting together boards of medical professionals, ensuring contracts are fully in place and compliant. This includes approaching the External Experts (EEs) and taking them through the onboarding process.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong project coordination experience.
- Pharma experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will be dealing with medical professionals including university professors.
- International experience a bonus.
- Project Management qualification an advantage
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7226.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
project coordinator, project co-ordinator, project manager, project management, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, healthcare professional, HCP, PRINCE2
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.