AX-7220 Senior Manager Real World Informatics and Analytics
Opportunity to move from Consultancy to be an Informatics expert for a leading pharma organisation, with responsibility for consulting with regional & global internal clients and utilising real world analytics to address strategic business opportunities.
- Key interface between the Real-World Informatics function and international functions, including commercial, new product assessment, business development, market access, and corporate functions.
- Work collaboratively with international functions and facilitate communication across the broader Real-World Informatics organisation to enable analytics projects
- The position will share best practices and seek out innovative solutions to improve RWI efficiency and bring new insights to the global regions
Provide actionable insights to regional stakeholders
Participate in cross functional team environments and handles a variety of concurrent projects including patient flows, market assessments, outcomes research, and others
Stay current on RWI&A data sources and executes acquisitions, divestitures, and partnerships to improve divisional efficiency and drive innovation. Collaborates with Finance, Information Systems, and the RWI&A team to acquire new data.
Conduct statistical analyses and use machine learning to estimate to better understand company markets and products of interest and presents the results to regional management.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline like Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, other Physical Sciences or relevant experience
- Statistical analysis and design experience, related to the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proficient in SAS, R, or Python
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of Real World datasets
- Working knowledge of various Outcomes Research and/or Marketing Analytics technics
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Rebecca Bray at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE button.
RWI, Real world data, real-world data, real world analytics, analytics, real world evidence, HTA, Health technology assessment, informatics, patient data, real world informatics, SAS, R, Python, EHR databases, data management, data, Real World datasets, datasets,
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.