AX-7218 Global Drug Safety Physician – Consumer Health
Experienced Drug Safety Physician required for a global role responsible for the Consumer Health portfolio with a Top 10 pharmaceutical company. Based in London
- Working within global pharmacovigilance, you will be aligned to the Consumer Healthcare division, working on some well-known brands as well as a wide variety of products coming through development and those switching from POM to OTC.
- The wider company has exciting game changing products with a strong pipeline in numerous therapy areas.
- The company provides an excellent environment for medic development with support for revalidation, PMST, CCT and Dip Pharma Med.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to risk management planning by providing medical expertise.
- Ensuring safety information, including adverse event reporting, meets global standards.
- Overseeing regulatory documentation including drafting and submitting PSURs.
- Driving signal detection, safety evaluation and labelling processes.
- Represents the company at both internal and external meetings including Safety Review boards.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- GMC registered medic essential.
- Proven experience within an international pharmacovigilance department.
- Successfully worked cross functionally in a global matrix organisation.
- PV experience in Consumer Health, Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO preferred.
- Expert in pharmacovigilance regulations and methodologies.
- Good awareness of international PV requirements and drug approval processes
- Sound knowledge of product lifecycle from clinical development to post marketing.
- Experienced in adverse event report, signal detection, safety evaluation and risk management planning.
- Medical writing skills
- Prior experience liaising up to board level.
- Strong medical presentation skills.
- Track record of delivering multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Analytical mindset: a curious/ inquisitive personality.
- Leadership and coaching experience.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Christian Simon at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
PV Medical Director / Senior PV Physician / Senior Pharmacovigilance Physician / Senior Safety Physician / Senior Drug Safety Physician / Drug Safety Physician / PV Physician / Pharmaceutical Physician / Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance / PV / PVG / PV MD/ Medical Review/ PSUR/ Periodic Safety Update Report/ Safety Physician/ early phase/ Phase I/Phase II/ Phase III/ Phase IV/ Late Phase/ PII/ PIII/ PIV/ Signal detection/ safety evaluation/ labelling/ labeling/ GMC Registration / GMC / Respiratory/ Autoimmune disease / Pulmonary hypertension/ Risk Management / RMP/ Consumer Health/ Consumer Healthcare/ OTC
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.