AX-7193 Senior Medical Advisor – Immuno-oncology
Excellent opportunity for a medical affairs professional (UK Registered Pharmacist or medic) to join this specialist orphan drug global pharma company as Senior Medical Advisor focusing on Immunology.
Reporting into the Medical Director this is an excellent opportunity for a Medical Affairs professional (UK Registered Pharmacist or medic) to join this specialist orphan drug global pharma company as Senior Medical Advisor focusing on Immunology.
Our client is a niche pharmaceutical company based in London with a huge focus in Oncology, Rheumatology and Haematology.
You will be based at the company headquarters for commercial activities in UK/Ireland and Europe. Working within a strong collaborative environment you will have the opportunity to be part of a strategic alliance.
Excellent public transport links and attractive location.
- Develop and provide expert knowledge and understanding of the marketed and pipeline products.
- Lead in the strategic development of the medical plans
- Effectively deputise for the Medical Director as required.
- Establish working relationships and external contacts with UK and Ireland therapy area experts, patients and professional bodies.
- ·Project manage and deliver the non-promotional tactics, including but not limited to: medical education meetings, medical advisory boards, TAE expert meetings, non-promotional material creation and risk management plan materials.
- Lead on non-promotional activities at scientific congresses, including but not limited to: abstract submissions, educational symposia, insight gathering and post-conference debriefing to internal colleagues.
- Expert lead for local data generation evidence to support the use of the product throughout its lifecycle, including management of Investigator Initiated Trial requests.
- Management of the medical budget in line with the UK medical affairs plan.
- Support with Health Technology Appraisal submissions, leading on the clinical sections of the dossier.
- Report adverse events associated with the use of company’s marketed products to the Pharmacovigilance team as per company SOPs.
- Participates in/Leads internal Code awareness meetings and Code training.
- Participates in the creation of in-house training materials & validation
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Medical Degree (and full General Medical Council registration) or Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) and registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
Experience working in Medical Affairs
Experience of working within or an appreciation of the NHS environment.
Final Signatory status (preferred) and experience in approving materials under the ABPI Code of Practice.
Ability to lead on Medical/ cross-functional projects
Ability to deputise for the Medical Director and coach/mentor other Medical team members
Demonstration of information sharing, teamwork and showcasing the value of Medical to internal and external stakeholders
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Farzaana Khan at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
Pharmaceutical physician, clinical research, clinical research physician, Medical advisor, medical adviser, medical affairs, medic, doctor , pharmacist clinical research, medical affairs, scientific advisor, medical manager, Senior Medical Advisor, Scientific Advisor Manager, Medical Manager, Medical Advisor, Rare diseases, medical advisor, clinical research, immunology, inflammation, autoimmune, ABPI, ABPI sign off, final signatory, medical review, PMCPA, ABPI Code, NHS, pharmacy, pharmacist, MPharm,
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.