AX-7181 Medical Science Liaison – Neurology North UK
Experienced Medical Science Liaison (MSL) required to join the UK and Ireland neurology team of a global pharma covering the Northern UK region.
- Established MSL team; part of a well known pharmaceutical company.
- Supportive MSL Manager.
- Working on recent launch activity in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Focus on career development
Working as an MSL within an established Neurology medical affairs team, you will build and maintain strong relationships with KOLs across the NHS and academia on the North of the UK focussed on Multiple Sclerosis
You will be the go to scientific expert both within the company and externally with the wider medical profession.
You will have the opportunity to input into the medical strategy plan to help drive the division forward.
You will have the opportunity to work on strong portfolio and pipeline with future launches.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous MSL experience is essential
- Neurology therapy area expertise highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience of building lasting KOL relationships
- Able to provide unbiased and value added insight to clinical data.
- PhD or equivalent secondary level degree required.
- Strong Code Compliance knowledge.
- Proven experience of working cross-functionally, especially having good examples demonstrating how medical and commercial can work in harmony and compliantly.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
Competitive Benefits package
For a confidential discussion please telephone Stuart Gregory at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
Neurology MSL / North East MSL / North West MSL / MSL / North West MSL / Medical Science Liaison North East / Pharma MSL / MSL / Medical Affairs / Medical Liaison / MSL / North West MSL job / MSL Scotland MSL jobs / MSL career opportunities/ neuroscience/ multiple sclerosis/ career/ central nervous system
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.