AX-7178 MSL/ Medical Science Liaison – Haem-Onc
New MSL position with sole responsibility for an exciting haem-onc drug targeting a high unmet need and set for launch in 2020. UK wide role as part of the Oncology team in a leading global pharma company.
Newly created role for a leukaemia medicine due to launch in approximately 18 months
Global organisation – top 20 pharma with strong heritage.
Excellent career development opportunities available.
In this newly created role you will be a key member of the Oncology medical affairs team covering the whole UK as an MSL.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing and following up on Independent Sponsored Research (ISR) proposals and other relevant Medical programmes with customers across the UK.
- Providing clinical data/information and expert scientific advice to external customers when Key Account Manager unable to offer this service due to skill set required/Code restrictions
- Contributing to the development of key opinion leaders (KOLs) in line with business needs.
- Providing product and scientific information and support to the UK brand teams
- Utilising knowledge of clinical processes and practices within NHS to identify potential business opportunities
- Providing expert advice to internal stakeholders re: clinical issues relating to market/products
- Ensuring all business operations within area of responsibility comply with current SOPs, the ABPI Code of Practice and all other relevant industry standards, and to contributing to the monitoring of compliance with such codes across the business.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
You will have experience as either an:
- MSL with Haem-Onc experience, or
- Aspiring MSL with in-depth experience of leukaemia especially AML and ALL. E.g. can come from a Post-Doc research background, hospital pharmacy, or elsewhere within the pharma industry.
Preferred work experience:
- Experience of working in late phase clinical trials environment.
- Solid understanding of the NHS
- Working knowledge of the ABPI Code of Conduct
- Advanced degree (e.g. PhD related to Medical, Pharmacy, Nursing or Science degree) preferred or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Stuart Gregory at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
Medical Liaison / MSL / Medical science Liaison / national / nationwide / Pharma MSL careers, United Kingdom/ UK / PhD/ Reading/ Bracknell/ Guildford/ Slough/ Maidenhead/ Basingstoke/ Cambridge/ Watford/ Hertford/ Winchester/ Maidstone/ Canterbury/ Dartford/ Crawley/ Brighton/ Oxford/ Luton/ Colchester/ Ipswich/ High Wycombe/ Marlow/ Milton Keynes/ Chichester/ Portsmouth/ Southampton/ Bristol/ Bath/ Salisbury/ Exeter/ oncology, haematology, hematology, haem, haem-onc / Medical Scientific Liaison/ ABPI/ Zinc/ Advisory Boards/ Phase IV / Medical Information/ Literature search, Investigator Initiated Studies/ pharmaceutical/pharma/biotech/medical information/medical review, haematology oncology, oncology, hematology oncology/ ALL/ AML/ acute myeloid leukaemia/ acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.