AX-7176 Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate
Pharmacovigilance Associate position available with a UK based dynamic and entrepreneurial specialty pharmaceutical company with a growing international footprint.
- Broad portfolio comprising prescription pharmaceutical products, specialist hospital care products, medical devices and consumer healthcare products.
- Proven track record and commitment to actively developing and progressing their staff in a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Role based in the company’s head office in South West UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PV professional looking to broaden their experience of GVP challenges and case management. You will enjoy true career progression within a global team and work with key stakeholders across business functions on key projects relating to drug safety.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing ICSRs in ARISg database
- Weekly literature review.
- Data reconciliation with partners and affiliates.
- Signal detection activities.
- Follow company SOPs, knowledge of GVP modules, especially VI and ICH (E2B).
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- PV experience required
- Candidates could come from CRO as well as Pharma company
- Needs to be comfortable with case management activities (70-80% of the role is focused on this), report writing
- Experience of PSURs or signalling advantageous but not essential
- ARISg database experience would be advantageous
- Life science degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to work independently
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
Good benefits package.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Christian Simon at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE.
PV, PV associate, drug safety, drug safety associate, drug safety associate, pharmacovigilance, pharmacovigilance associate, PVG, case processing, ARISg, case management, expedited reporting, Wiltshire, Chippenham, Bath, Bristol, consumer healthcare, medical devices
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market