AX-7169 Interim Senior Manager QA Operations
Our global pharma company client is looking for an Interim QA professional to support a number of key EMEA wide projects within GMP & GDP quality operations.
12 month, day rate contract with possibility of extension
Global organisation – top 20 pharma
Fantastic working environment, modern offices
- Realise high quality consistency of products in both the development and commercial stages and contribute to QA support for commercial readiness activity
- Coordinate and cooperate Quality Assurance Activities with European manufacturing sites, CMM and Affiliates communicating with QA and other regions.
- Assist in preparation of the Global Audit Plan and monitoring of the plan in the EMEA region
- Review of implementation and maintenance of the Quality Systems of the Marketing Affiliates.
- Conducting product quality reviews, deviations, complaints handling (CAPAs)
- Managing technical agreements with suppliers, assess quality issue gaps and performing risk assessments
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Relevant University degree, or equivalent
- Solid experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Comprehensive GMP experience within a manufacturing facility and / or regional QA role ideally at pan-European or global level
- Extensive GDP experience will also be considered
Day rate contract
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE.
interim, Interim Senior Manager, Interim Senior Manager quality assurance, Senior Manager quality assurance , associate director quality assurance, interim QA, interim quality assurance, Senior Manager QA, QA, Quality Assurance, GMP, audits, auditing, Technology Transfer, Supplier audits, Deviation Assessment, validation, manufacturing, products transfers, quality systems, quality management systems, trackwise, New Product manufacturing operations, data integrity Deviation, CAPA system, auditing, Document management, regulatory intelligence, risk management, cmo
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market