AX-7165 Senior Quality Assurance Officer / Deputy Manager QA
Quality Assurance professional with GMP experience required to step up in to a senior QA position with a fast growing generic medicines business based in Cheshire.
- Generic medicines business backed by one of the largest R&D companies in Asia
- Growing presence in the UK
- Good training and development opportunities
As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer you will be the main point of contact for international contract laboratories and manufacturers from a GMP standpoint:
This will include responsibility for:
- Deputising for the QA Manager where required.
- Overseeing Technology Transfer between sites for new products
- Handing Analytical Method Transfers (AMT) between the sites.
- Batch release review and approval
- Investigating Deviations
- Review and approval of change controls/deviations.
- Preparation and review of Annual product quality reviews
- Preparation and review of in-house SOPs.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Proven success within the Quality Assurance function of a generics pharmaceutical company
Experience and sound understanding of working with external Contract laboratories and manufacturers, especially with technology transfer and AMTs
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
Good benefits package.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE.
Cgmp, GMP, validation programs, auditing, audit, audits, manufacturing audits, AMT, analytical method transfers, Technology Transfer, validation, compliance, process improvements, Quality Compliance/Auditing quality assurance, Cheshire, Manufacturing, audit program, quality agreement program, Quality systems, GMP QA, audit, internal audit, external audit, GDP, CAPA, Responsible Person, deviations, logistics, supply chain, quality systems, UK affiliate, QA, Good distribution practice, deputy responsible person, technology transfer, AMT.
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market