AX-7157 Above Country Associate Medical Director
Above Country Associate Medical Director role in Haem-onc for an entrepreneurial biopharmaceutical company with an attractive pipeline and products in Orphan drugs including Haematology, Oncology and transplantation.
- International biopharmaceutical company
- Experiencing consistent growth with exciting pipeline
- Haematology/oncology is a key area for area of growth for this company.
- Key, above country role
Reporting to the VP & Head of Medical Affairs for EU and Rest of World, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy and programs for the successful launch and life cycle management of a Haematology/oncology product.
This role will also include contributing to the operational excellence initiatives to expand the medical affairs organisation.
As a principal partner to the brand team, lead the EU/RoW region’s Medical Affairs strategy for assigned product area and be positioned as the clinical expert to both internal and external customers.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring all activities are executed in accordance with regulatory and legal frameworks including but not limited to GCP, IFPMA and local regulations
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Ideally medically qualified with full GMC registration or licence to practice in an EU country. GPhC registered in UK with final signatory and PhD backgrounds will also be considered with relevant industry experience in haematology, oncology, orphan diseases or transplantation.
- This role will demand an ability to work strategically and operationally in equal measures
- Strong leadership and influencing qualities, high levels of cross functional collaboration and the ability to establish credibility across all levels of the organisation
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, car, health, life cover, pension
For a confidential discussion please telephone Anette Gillan at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE.
Only candidates with EU work authorisation will be considered.
Pharmaceutical physician, clinical research, clinical research physician, Medical advisor, medical adviser, Senior medical Advisor, Above Country, Above country Medical Affairs, medical affairs, medical director, Medical Director, medic, doctor, Haematology , hematology, haemoncology oncology, AML , leukemia, orphan diseases, transplantation, rare diseases, Above Country Associate Medical Director, Associate Medical, haemonc, Director, above country, global, international, regional, senior medical advisor, associate director, Associate Medical Director oncology, senior medical advisor oncology, medical advisor
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market