AX-7142 Interim Project Management Coordinator
A unique interim opportunity to join a developing Project Management Office of a leading global Pharma company and support the Head of Project Management focusing on Medical Affairs “process optimisation” projects
- 6 month, day rate contract
- Global organisation – top 20 pharma
- Fantastic, modern offices
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week
- Broad, varied role working with key stakeholders internationally
- Support the global head of Head of Project Management and work closely with the regional project management offices
- Contribute to the ongoing development of approach to project management within the organisation.
- Track information, documents, timelines and activities related to assigned projects, progress and activities.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities in the department, across governance activities and initiatives
- Preparation, collation and tracking of data to produce reports for departmental, portfolio and senior management activities.
- Work closely with the Project management offices globally and work with cross-functional teams to ensure that deliverables are met with a focus on quality, consistency and accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in a Project Manager Coordinator or Project Management role gained in a pharma or CRO environment
- Clinical study management experience will also be considered
- Preference for candidates with proficiency with Gant charts
- Experience of leading and driving project co-ordination activities
- Available to start a new interim role relatively quickly
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
Day rate contract
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE.
Project Management, project manager, Strategic Project Management, PM, Project Management Office, Senior project manager, prince 2, PMP, Product Launch, Launch Planning, PM, Gant, gant charts, medical affairs, clinical, clinical project manager, Clinical study management, study manager, study management
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market