AX-7127 Senior Medical Advisor – Oncology
Senior Medical Advisor required for an established biopharmaceutical company based west of London for their UK and Ireland Oncology team. Exciting launches planned.
Well established company with strong pipeline focused on immuno-oncology treatments for solid tumours.
New launches planned over the next several years.
Opportunity to work in a highly experienced medical affairs team on an industry leading portfolio.
If not already, you will have the opportunity to be trained as a final medical signatory
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing unbiased medical expertise to both internal and external stakeholders
- Leading on pre launch and launch activities and projects
- Deputising for the Head of Medical Affairs as required
- Building strong networks with external knowledge experts
- Reviewing and approving materials via ZINC
- Working with global to help develop strategic country level medical plans
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Prior medical affairs experience essential
- GMC registered or permissible/ UK register pharmacist essential
- ABPI final signatory highly desirable. If not yet, the company will train you up
- In depth understanding of the NHS
- Oncology therapy area expertise highly desirable, but suitable candidates will be trained on this
- Proven success in developing and delivering medical education and medical communications to both internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of healthcare compliance, with a solid understanding or risk mitigation
- Strong Project Management experience especially in launch activities.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Anette Gillan at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE.
Pharmaceutical physician, clinical research, clinical research physician, Medical advisor, medical adviser, medical affairs, medical director, Medical Director, medic, doctor , pharmacist clinical research, medical affairs, scientific advisor, medical manager, oncology, cancer, solid tumours, solid tumors
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market