AX-7126 Global Clinical Trial Manager (Multiple roles)
Leading a cross-functional Clinical Study Team, you will be responsible for successfully delivering an exciting and innovative clinical trial portfolio on time and on budget for this leading global biopharmaceutical company
- Working with key stakeholders at UK, European and Global level
- Fantastic broad ranging pipeline across multiple therapy areas
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Home based flexibility
- Leader of the Clinical Study Team
- Manage the conduct of clinical trials from study design through to close out at global level, ensuring the quality and scientific integrity of the trial in a Risk-Based Study Execution model
- Oversight of and collaboration with cross functional stakeholders, through effective communication and proactive risk identification, management and mitigation to ensure timely and on-budget execution of clinical trial deliverables
- Leading the Clinical Study Team to drive effective decision making.
- Ensuring the conduct of studies in accordance with Regulatory Authority, company SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines including Trial Master File (TMF) Management, ensuring inspection readiness at all times
- Effective management of vendors to the required standards
- Lead/support global process development and improvement activities
- Travel as required to support the execution of clinical studies as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BA/BS/BSc or RN
- Regional clinical project management experience
- Experience in oversight of external vendors (e.g. CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
- Broad experience working in life sciences or medically related field, including general biopharmaceutical clinical research experience (clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company)
- Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300. To apply, please APPLY ONLINE.
CTM, Clinical trial manager, CPM, Senior CPM, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Lead, Senior Study Manager, EU CPM, Clinical Study Management, Senior Project Manager Clinical Project Lead, Oncology clinical trial, phase I, phase II, phase III, clinical trial phases, trial master file, TMF, clinical study, clinical studies, oncology, project manager, global project manager, matrix management
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market