AX-7126 Global Study Manager
Are you looking to develop your European or Global Study Management experience in Pharma? Fantastic career development and opportunity to potentially work on oncology as well as other expanding therapeutic areas.
- A truly global role within a busy and dynamic working environment.
- Fantastic broad ranging pipeline across multiple therapy areas
- Excellent career development and training opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in wider process development and improvement activities
- Minimal travel
- Opportunity to lead a Clinical Study Team
- Manage the conduct of clinical trials from study design through to close out at global level, ensuring the quality and scientific integrity of the trial
- Oversight of and collaboration with cross functional stakeholders, through effective communication and proactive risk identification, management and mitigation to ensure timely and on-budget execution of clinical trial deliverables
- Effective management of vendors to the required standards
- Lead/support global process development and improvement activities
- Travel as required to support the execution of clinical studies as required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Life Science Qualified
Ambitious and keen to develop within a fast paced and innovative environment
European / Global Study Project Management experience ideally for 12 – 18 months as a minimum
Experience in oversight of external vendors and / or CRO’s
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300.
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE.
CTM, Clinical trial manager, CPM, Senior CPM, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Lead, Senior Study Manager, EU CPM, Clinical Study Management, Senior Project Manager Clinical Project Lead, Oncology clinical trial, phase I, phase II, phase III, clinical trial phases, trial master file, TMF, clinical study, clinical studies, oncology, project manager, global project manager, matrix management
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market