AX-7126 Global Clinical Trial Manager – Oncology
AXESS have partnered with an innovative biopharma to source a Global Clinical Trial Manager to lead on oncology studies. This would suit an ambitious person looking for future progression to Programme Manager.
- A truly global role within a busy and dynamic working environment.
- Home based role offered to experienced Project Managers with significant oncology experience
- Cutting edge oncology pipeline across solid tumours and haematology
- Excellent career development and training opportunities available
- Opportunity to be involved in wider process development and improvement activities
- Minimal travel
Working for one of the true biopharmaceutical pioneers, this position will challenge you to deliver a truly world class clinical trial program, taking molecules from first in human through to post marketing studies. This role will require you to;
- Deliver adaptive and innovative study design
- Manage to ongoing clinical trials from study design through to close out at global level, ensuring the quality and scientific integrity of the trial
- Lead clinical study teams and cross functional teams to ensure all clinical trial timelines are met within budget.
- Manage external vendors, ensuring they meet the required standards
- Lead/support global process development and improvement activities
- Work alongside internal stakeholders including medical affairs on investigator initiated studies, expanded access/ compassionate use programmes.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
European / Global Study Project Management experience in Oncology
Experience in oversight of external vendors including CROs
Working experience of Adaptive trial design
Life Science Qualified
Ambitious and keen to develop within a fast paced and innovative environment
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Sukhveer Gill at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300 quoting reference 7126.
To apply, please click the APPLY ONLINE button.
CTM, Clinical trial manager, CPM, Senior CPM, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Lead, Senior Study Manager, EU CPM, Clinical Study Management, Senior Project Manager Clinical Project Lead, Oncology clinical trial, phase I, phase II, phase III, clinical trial phases, trial master file, TMF, clinical study, clinical studies, oncology, project manager, global project manager, matrix management, adaptive design, adaptive trial design, adaptive study design, CAR-T, CAR-T Cell therapies, TCR, expanded access, compassionate use, multiple myeloma, adaptive trial design
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market.