Attracting high-calibre candidates with discretion.
AXESS is retained on an exclusive basis to undertake a proactive search, identify key candidates, interview and create a shortlist.
When a more targeted approach is required and you need to attract high calibre individuals with discretion, you can retain AXESS’s extensive market knowledge and networking ability.
We have a rigorous process:
- Take a detailed assignment brief
- Agree candidates profile, required skills and competences
- Agreed tailored search strategy
- Development of search list, market mapping
- Search targets identified
- Detailed screening and interviewing of candidates assessing competencies and interpersonal skills
- Submission of benchmark CV’s
- Feedback to applicants who do not meet the brief
- Presentation of shortlist
- Use of AXESS facilities for client interviewing if required
- Management of interview process
- Feedback to unsuccessful candidates protecting the client’s reputation as an employing brand.
- Management of offer process
- Management of candidate through resignation, notice period to commencement of employment.
- Fees are payable in the following instalments: one third of the fee on acceptance of your instruction, one third of the fee upon delivery by AXESS of a short-list of candidates, the final third and balance upon commencement of employment.