This is your moment to shine!
Candidate Resource Centre
Make the most of this opportunity to showcase your skills and experience.
Different types of interviews
STANDARD INTERVEW PROCESS
- Biographical interview. This is a CV run through. Have a copy of your CV to hand.
- Competency based interview (CBI). Have a portfolio of examples ready.
- Presentation – Read the brief. Use technology, have presentation back-ups in case of a power cut etc.
- Role play – Know what the end goal of the role play is. Ask open questions to gain the required information.
- Case studies – Summarise/ pull out the key details from the information provided. What’s important/ not important.
- Meet the team. This is still part of the interview. Maintain professionalism.
Some interview processes may have more than two steps